Our greatest strength is our team and we are always in search of talented individuals who have thirst for excellence.
Current Openings @ AIP Education Nepal (Expired)
1. Counselor – Australia Department
We are looking for a full-time Career Counselor for Australia Department to undertake the responsibilities of counseling the students and suggest they choose the best universities and courses of their interest.
You should be able to address the queries of both students and parents and provide accurate information.
Job Description :
- Provide personalized counseling to students.
- Identify options for students to satisfy degree requirements; evaluate and make recommendations in the institution abroad for a preferred program of study and assists students in the completion of the admission process.
- Provide guidance on overseas study applications
- Convincing students/guardians to choose the best match of their interest
- Helping students with the application/admission process and documentation
- Achieve specified targets on time as agreed.
- Analyze progress; determine eligibility, necessity, and resources to progress toward the target
- Regularly search options for students to satisfy specific degree requirements.
- Regular follow-ups to ensure that the students process abroad for the company
- Coordinate with the Test department to ensure the status of the currently enrolled students in various programs for the further process of counseling.
- Demonstrates leadership skill and motivate the team members when required
- Check various forms for accuracy such as curriculum changes, visa policy changes, and fee schedule changes, and update accordingly.
Job Specifications :
- Should Possess a Bachelor’s degree/Masters’s degree from a reputed university with a minimum of 2-3 years of working experience in a similar field
- Being proficient with all Microsoft office suits is a must
- Excellent command of oral and written Business English with the ability to communicate clearly and effectively.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast-paced environment.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- Smart and pleasing personality
To apply for any of the vacancies mentioned above, kindly drop your updated CV at email@example.com