The COVID-19 crisis may have temporarily closed international travel, but ECA has opened the door to continued learning opportunities for international students with remotely delivered English classes with 100% Scholarship off course fees!
Enrolment is open for the next intake by 22 June. Students can boost their English to qualify for a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and higher education diploma courses at ECA’s premier higher education institutions and globally-ranked partner universities as listed below:
- Victoria University Sydney
- Swinburne University of Technology, Sydney
- Asia Pacific International College
What students gain
- A chance to make the best use of the lockdown period while in their home country to boost their English skills from the comfort of their home
- Get 100% scholarship off course fees i.e. AUD $380/week worth of high-value classes delivered absolutely free of cost
- Learn flexibly – the course duration is 12-24 weeks with two levels EAP 1 and EAP 2, each spanning 12 weeks with classes tailored to their needs and designed for their success
- Attend 4-hour live classes every day from Monday to Friday available at their local time
- Access classes remotely via zoom on the ELSIS EAP website along with support from qualified teachers in Australia and local experts
- Get unrestricted access to online learning resources at ELSIS to support their study
- Get a head start with English classes as the first step in their educational journey even before they leave home to pursue higher education in Australia
- Explore pathways into a range of undergraduate, postgraduate and higher education diploma programs with globally-ranked Australian colleges and universities
- Receive a certificate of completion on completing the course
- Qualify for the entry requirements into the desired course in Australia and apply for visa when borders reopen
- Choose to study in Australia when borders reopen or continue studying remotely in their home country with ECA’s colleges and partner universities
With an investment of $4,880 per student, ECA aims to make a difference for students by offering $380 / week worth of classes absolutely free of charge.
Students who are willing to take advantage of this course can reach to AIP’s Australia Admission team at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +977 9851141651.