1) What Is USA/Canada Application Assessment Week At AIP?
The USA and Canada Application week provide Nepalese High school and University graduates the opportunity to learn about the USA and Canadian universities.
The purpose is to help High School and University graduates navigate the admissions process, university selection, and course selection.
This free program is planned for Nepalese students looking to pursue their higher education abroad.
2) Why Attend AIP USA/Canada Application Assessment Week?
The Application Assessment Week is specially designed for students who are looking to pursue their higher education in the USA and Canada but are not able to get the right advice.
AIP Education will be talking to each student’s face to face with a prior appointment and will be assessing their profile for free to check the possibility of admission in the USA and Canada.
A step-by-step analysis will help students understand the process better and the chances of getting an offer will improve. AIP Education will help students study in USA/ Canada dream by:
- Comprehensive counseling
- Approachable Experts
- Application Management Service
- Course selection and career counseling
- Scholarship Application Assistance
- Student Visa lodgement and Guidance
- Pre-Departure Session
3) How To Get Scholarships?
- Make yourself stand out from other applicants.
- Start the application process as early as possible as Scholarships are limited
- Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter.
- Try to have an SAT score for Undergraduate Application and GRE or GMAT for a Postgraduate application
- Try to get High Academic scores and good IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/Duolingo Scores.