1) What is USA/Canada Application Assessment Week at AIP?
USA and Canada Application week provides Nepalese High school and University graduates the opportunity to learn about USA and Canada universities. The purpose is to help High School and University graduates navigate the admissions process, university selection and course selection. This free program is planned for the Nepalese students looking to pursue their higher education abroad.
2) Why to Attend AIP USA/ Canada Application Assessment week?
The Application Assessment Week is specially designed for students who are looking to pursue their higher education from the USA and Canada but are not able to get the right advice. AIP Education will be talking to each student face to face with a prior appointment and will be assessing their profile for free to check the possibility of admission in the USA and Canada. A step by step analysis will help students understand the process better and the chances of getting an offer will improve. AIP Education will help students study in USA/ Canada dream by:
Application Management Service
Course selection and career counseling
Scholarship Application Assistance
Student Visa lodgement and Guidance
Pre- Departure Session
3) How to get Scholarships.
- Make yourself stand out from other applicants.
- Start the application process as early as possible as Scholarships are limited
- Submit an exceptional scholarship essay or cover letter.
- Try to have a SAT score for Undergraduate Application and GRE or GMAT for a Postgraduate application
- Try to get High Academic scores and good IELTS/TOEFL/PTE/Duolingo Scores