Privacy protection is one of the main concerns of AIP education and we are committed to safeguarding the same.
In case we ask for any information from its users which can be identified while using this website, users can be assured of the fact that the information will be used in accordance with this policy.
Further, AIP Education also reserves the right to change this policy from time to time. We advise the users to check this page and policy statement regularly. This policy is effective from September 2019.
A. What We Collect
Through this website, we may collect any Personal information including contact details viz. Name, Title, email address, phone numbers, preferences, address, and interests or any other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
B. What We Do With The Information /Data Gathered By Us?
- The objective of the information gathered may vary from collecting databases to understanding student needs or providing them with a suitable service or assistance.
- The information collected by us may be used for :
- As feedback for our products and services.
- Improving our products and services.
- Sending promotional emails and newsletters about our events, new products or service, special offers, or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address and/ or contact number which you have provided on our website
- We may also contact you for surveys for the purpose of feedback or research using the contact details provided by you.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that the information you share with us is not only fully secured but at the same time private.
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in systems so that we can safeguard and secure the information we collect.
A cookie is a small piece of data sent from a website that is stored on the user’s system by the user’s web browser while the user is browsing.
Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies also allow s web applications to respond to you as an individual.
The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
E. Links to other websites
Our website may contain certain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our website, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website and its content.
Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are beyond this privacy statement and this policy doesn’t apply to them.
We advise you to exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
F. Controlling your personal information
User has the option to restrict the collection or use of their personal information in the below ways:
- While you are asked to sign up for any form on our website, you can choose the one that indicates that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes.
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com.
We will not sell, distribute or lease any of your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you and even ask for a copy of the information held about you by placing a request on our email id.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Company Name: – AIP Education Pvt Ltd
Address:- New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal 44600
Telephone No. +977 985-1141651 E-MID:- email@example.com