The Australian Government will recommence granting student visas in all locations lodged outside Australia which means when borders re-open, students will already have their visas in hand.
This makes it an ideal time to kickstart your application process.
The five visa changes announced in the media release aim to support international students and will ensure, they are not worse off due to the coronavirus pandemic.
The changes Include:
1. The Government will recommence granting student visas in all locations lodged outside Australia.
This means when borders re-open, students will already have visas and be able to make arrangements to travel.
2. International students will be able to lodge a further student visa application free of charge if they are unable to complete their studies within their original visa validity due to COVID-19.
3. Student visa holders studying online outside Australia due to COVID-19 will be able to use that study to count towards the Australian study requirement for a post-study work visa.
4. Graduates who held a student visa will be eligible to apply for a post-study work visa outside Australia if they are unable to return due to COVID-19.
5. Additional time will be given for applicants to provide English language results where COVID-19 has disrupted access to these services.
Minister for Education Dan Tehan said the changes would give international students confidence in their visa arrangements so they can make plans to study in Australia when it is safe to do so.
A student interested in knowing more or starting their application can contact us at 9851141651 or visit us at www.aipedu.com