Team of Australia Admissions at AIP Education is always keen to interact and obtain trainings directly from Australian providers so as to share accurate and updated information to the students looking forward to study in Australia. Recently, Ms. Aprajita Malla (Regional Partner Manager – Sub Continent) from UTS Insearch, Sydney and Mr. Dhiraj Singh (Marketing Manager) and Mr. Jijo Mathew (Campus Manager – Health Careers) at Institute of Health and Nursing Australia (IHNA), Melbourne visited AIP Education to share the various programs that are being offered at their Institutions along with updated visa information and scholarship opportunities for students.
We advise all interested students to visit us for an assessment and discover more about these two providers.
About UTS Insearch –
At UTS Insearch, you’ll benefit from a special combination of ongoing academic support, small class sizes and practical learning, designed to help you realise your full potential and give you the ultimate thrive factor at UTS.
Direct Entry to UTS
Study a UTS Insearch diploma and when you successfully complete your studies you’ll receive guaranteed entry* to the corresponding UTS undergraduate degree. In fact, most of our diplomas will take you straight into the second year of your UTS degree. So you’re not wasting any time at all! Choose from diplomas in the areas of business, communication, design & architecture, engineering, information technology or science.
Courses offered in : Business, Engineering, Communication, Design, Health, Law, IT, Sciences and many others
More information at https://www.insearch.edu.au/
The Institute of Health and Nursing Australia (IHNA) is one of Australia’s premier providers of quality education and training. The Institute’s key areas of expertise and course delivery are nursing, health and community services such as aged care, disability support and early childhood education and care, with research and development underway into new areas such as health management and English Language studies.’
Courses offered :
- Diploma of Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate IV in Ageing Support
- Diploma of Practice Management
- Certificate IV in Health Administration
- Certificate III in Health Administration
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Certificate III in Health Services Assistance (Assisting in Nursing Work in Acute Care) Certificate IV in Disability
- Diploma of Leadership and Management
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management
- Diploma of Community Services (Case Management)
- Diploma of Nursing
- Certificate III in Individual Support (Ageing, Disability)